Consultant Ryan Day
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-08-19 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Manufacturing organisation based in Preston are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work on a new projects team on a temporary basis.
Your core duties will include;
• Processing high volume Purchase Ledger invoices
• Complex query reconciliation
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Processing complex vendor payments
• Processing expenses
• Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
• Experience of the full Purchase Ledger process
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle or SAP)
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a temporary opportunity in the North West, in an established and growing organisation.
If you have the relevant experience or know anybody who does, please contact email@example.com or 0161 240 7458.