Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Expanding business operating within the media advertising sector have created a new position for an accounts payable clerk to join their growing finance team.
Ideally you will have experience within Accounts Payable and be keen to progress your career further in finance.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Invoice processing
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts payable reconciliations
- Maintenance of purchase order system
- Involvement in project work relating to process improvements and system implementation
- Assisting corporate finance team
- Support ad hoc reports and general analyses as requested by Group Financial Controller
- Provide cover for Finance team
Key skills required;
- Previous experience in finance processing role
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Must have the confidence to liaise with people at all levels within the business.
- Must understand the importance of meeting required deadlines and producing accurate results.
- Strong workload management and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join this great business in a progressive role. The business are eager to recruit someone who has the ability to progress through finance following an initial period in AP. Excellent environment and culture.
Please apply to email@example.com / 01612407474