Retail - Senior Accounts payable
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 13 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters have partnered up with a prestigious and luxury retail company that are recognised globally for their high-end products.
Are you a senior accounts payable clerk seeking a new opportunity? Are you coming to the end of your current contract and seeking a new one? If so, I am recruiting on behalf of a prestigious and luxury retail brand who are seeking a senior purchase ledger to join their fast-paced City of London headquarters.
Reporting into an impressive transactions manager, your tasks include:
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Matching stock receipts into the warehouse with supplier invoices
- Preparation of multi-currency payment runs
- Assisting the manager with the production of weekly/ monthly reporting for management accounts purposes
- Reconciling key supplier accounts on a regular basis
The ideal candidate will have come from a retail background with experience in stock. You will be confident, forward thinking with an appetite to step up into a supervisory position. Furthermore the individual will have excellent written and oral communication skills, great time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Finally you will be on a short notice or immediately available.