Accounts Payable Assistant (French Speaker)
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking) position has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global Media organisation based in Central London (West End). Reporting to the Accounts Manager; this position involves processing and paying a high volume of multi-currency supplier invoices, maintaining supplier records along with statement reconciliations.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will do the following;
- Processing a high volume of multi-currency invoices
- Maintain supplier records
- Process expenses
- Purchase Orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Involved in system testing / implementation
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Accounts Payable Assistant?
- A good knowledge of purchase order process within the AP process
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices
- Fluent French (essential) and basic German speaking (desirable)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Understanding of a multi-currency accounts payable function
- Use of a P2P workflow system
Working for a renowned media organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth; the role of Accounts Payable Assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next step on their career.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.