Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their fast paced and hard working finance team in Northampton. We are looking to pay up to £32,000 on a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager or Accounts Payable Specialist that can come on board for a 12 month fixed term contract at the head office based in Northampton.
Over view of duties for the Accounts Payable manager role:
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product (there is one report)
A full detailed spec will be provided upon successful application.
In terms of the person - we need candidates who look for more efficient ways of working, those who are confident challenging when nccessary and those who enjoy their role.
Candidates who have not managed before will be considered , if they have enough project / process improvement experience.