Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting accounts payable position has arisen at a highly successful business based in Manchester city centre. Working as part of the finance team you will be responsible for full account ownership and to ensure that monthly targets and strict deadlines are met.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Coding and posting invoices received onto the accounts system
- Obtaining correct authorisation for invoices
- Maintaining the supplier database, and set up new suppliers in line with internal policies
- Preparation of payment runs in line with the Group’s payment approval policy
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing key reconciliations such as purchase ledger and balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month end control pack
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will have/be:
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous Accounts Payable experience (minimum 1 year)
- Strong team player
- Ability to turn around tasks efficiently and accurately
- Confident to work in a fast-paced commercial environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and determined candidate looking to create a career for themselves within the finance field. The company are going from strength to strength and provide excellent progression opportunities to quality candidates. This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Keifer Power at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 240 7495.