Senior Accounts Payable
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior Accounts payable specialist, Leeds, upto £28,000 dependant on experience
A market leading service provider with their head office based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure first class service is provided and that invoices are processed and paid within its agreed terms of trading.
You will support the Finance Director with the implementation of new processes and procedures whilst taking ownership of the end to end accounts payable process key responsibilities include:
- Successfully manage the accounts payable processes, which will ensure that all deadlines relating to supplier terms and conditions are achieved
- Reviewing existing processes and procedure to drive efficiency and implementing and managing standards
- Resolving complex queries
- Preparing AP cash flow forecast
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations for purchase ledger control accounts are completed on a timely basis
- Completing Month End Close with agreed deadlines
To be successful you will have previously worked within a similar role, have strong excel skills and want to develop your career within a highly successful growing business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business at an exciting point and play a pivotal part in its continued success.