Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 28 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting accounts payable position has arisen at a rapidly growing business based in Burnley. Working as part of the accounts payable team you will be responsible for full account ownership and to ensure that monthly targets and strict deadlines are met.
As an accounts payable clerk you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with our credit terms and that all necessary adjustments such as debit notes, part payments and early settlement discount are adhered to
- Maintaining good relationships (internal and external) at all levels
- Processing large volumes of transactions - including invoices, credit notes and debit notes
- Responsible for all query resolution for accounts owned
- Responsible for debit note resolution
- Responsible for recuperating negative balances
- Responsible for supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of payments which will include multi-currency - BACS/Chaps/International Payments
As an accounts payable clerk you will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years AP experience
- High attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Products
- A professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and determined candidate looking to create a career for themselves within the finance field. The company are growing rapidly and provide excellent progression opportunities to quality candidates. This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.