Salary £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 27 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am keen to hear from ambitious AAT Qualified candidates who are either looking to begin their career within finance or looking to continue their career within Purchase Ledger or as a Finance Assistant.
This is a fantastic position for a candidate who is looking to either begin their career within Finance or continue their career within a Purchase Ledger/Finance Assistant role.
The duties of the role will include the below, should you be earlier on in your career then there will be an excellent support network to develop you to the below.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with month end
- Dealing with general supplier enquiries
- Sending remittances
- Processing the BAC's and Payment runs
- Foreign cash floats
- Administrative duties
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable using Excel and Word
- Good organisational skills
- Minimum AAT Qualified
The Business is located with plenty of parking on site and a discounted on site canteen.