Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + pension,
Location City of London
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Assistant Accountant has just become available at an excellent business within the leisure sector based in the city / shoreditch area. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach and relevant accounts payable / credit control experience
- Checking banks daily, logging all transfers received and reconciling accounts to SAGE
- Ensure all supplier invoices received are authorised and loaded onto SAGE.
- Assist the Finance Manager with supplier reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Take payments from clients
- Updating exchange rates on the website
- Daily sales reports
- Staff Expenses processing
Knowledge of standard accounting practices and terminology
Great communication skills
- Relevant experience in accounts payable, bank reconciliations and credit control.
- Good Excel Skills (Pivot tables, v lookups)
- Experience in SAGE would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity at a leisure company based in Shoreditch / City area please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8796