Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £250 - £300 per annum + Free Parking
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading Service Provider based in South Manchester require an Interim Accounts Payable Manager for 6 month contract.
Managing a team of 10, as an Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices are submitted, processed and paid within agreed terms, whilst maintaining internal and external relationships.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Successfully manage the accounts payable processes for a team of 5 Mentoring the immediate team to ensure that best practice is being followed.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedure to drive efficiency and implementing and managing standards
- Resolving complex queries
- Preparing AP cash flow forecast
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations for purchase ledger control accounts are completed on a timely basis
- Completing Month End Close with agreed deadlines
The client requires the following skills to be considered for the role:-
- Substantial Working knowledge of the full end to end Accounts payable process.
- Previous experience of using SAP in a high volume environment.
- Experience of effectively managing and driving teams
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to develop relationship with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast paced forward thinking organisation that has imminent growth plans
In return the client offers a competitive hourly rate, flexible working hours, free parking and the potential to gain a permanent contract