Purchase Ledger Assistant
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Free parking
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A hugely successful business based in South Liverpool are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase ledger clerk to join its friendly team on a temp to perm basis. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the management and processing of all transactions This role is being recruited on a 3 month temporary to permanent basis and therefore all applicants must be immediately available or on a weeks notice.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for processing weekly payment runs for the above companies
• Responsible for ad hoc emergency payments upon request.
• Processing of overhead invoices onto above mentioned PL’s
• Processing of consignment invoices
• Processing expenses and credit card forms, accurately and timely.
• Resolution of day to day queries from suppliers.
• Responsibility for uploading tray charges to consignments
• Responsible for setting daily exchange rates in the accounting system
• Supplier statement reconciliations and resolving where different
• Relevant experience in the tasks above
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels within the business
• Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
• Keen eye for detail and provide accurate information to internal customers
• Ability to identify problems as they arise and be pro-active in finding and implementing solutions
• Works effectively – tackling immediate demands decisively, whilst retaining a broad awareness of emerging requirements. Demonstrates a good sense of priorities, structures workload effectively and delivers consistently good results
• Good IT skills (Navision, Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Keen to take on an accounting qualification to develop with the role.
If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Any queries please call me on 07747 532 529