Order to Cash Associate
Salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Manchester Airport Group (MAG) has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an Order to Cash Associate to join our head office based in Manchester.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group, and we are growing. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports as well as sizeable operations in the USA. The Group also has a substantial property business, with over £640 million of investment property assets across its airports.
As part of our continued commitment to ensure that Manchester Airport remains one of the leading global airports and cements itself as the heart of the ‘Northern Powerhouse’, we are investing over £1bn in Manchester Airport extending terminal two and our airfield to increase passenger numbers and deliver a truly world class travel experience that will last well into the future.
With over 6,000 MAG employees, we are the largest UK owned airport operator, contributing over £7 billion to the economy and supporting over 130,000 jobs nationally.
The Order to Cash Associate will provide support to the O2C team by way of cash allocation, master data management, ledger cleanse work and other ad-hoc O2C activities. You will ensure that all activities are completed accurately and on a timely basis, whilst providing an excellent level of customer service to both our internal and external customers.
O2C Associate key responsibilities:
- Process and ensure accurate and timely posting receipts on the AR ledgers.
- Customer master data management by way of creating and updating customer accounts on SAP
- Preparation and resolution of customer account reconciliations to enable up to date information is available to Finance team
- Provide accurate and timely AR information, analysis, reporting and support to the business when required.
- Key contact for the business with queries surrounding invoice and cash postings.
- Carry out credit scoring checks and reviews
- Undertake project work and system testing as required by the business.
- Ensuring cash is allocated on a timely basis and within daily bank recs and month end deadlines.
- Reviewing and discussing any unallocated cash with the credit controllers and customers to keep to a minimum
- Adhering to and working to strict deadlines regarding month end reporting
- Challenge non-compliant processes within the business to enable cash flow forecasts are sustained.
OTC Associate key requirements:
- GCSE level Mathematics and English or equivalent
- Experienced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Desirable – Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Essential: 1 years of experience of working in Finance environment a P2P, AP or PL department
- A customer focussed approach, dealing efficiently and effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Deliver a consistently high level of accuracy
Join MAG and you’ll be joining a business that believes in its people enough to continually focus on promoting from within. Your career path will be well-defined, your imagination will be challenged, and we work hard to make sure you have everything you need to progress as far – and as fast – as you want.
Apply below, or please contact Matthew Simms on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 214 7400 for more information about the opportunity.