Puchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Manufacturing organisation in Oldham are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their growing team, reporting to an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
Your core duties will include;
• Processing high volume Purchase Ledger invoices
• Complex query reconciliation
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Processing complex vendor payments
• Processing expenses
• Experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
• Experience of the full Purchase Ledger process
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle or SAP)
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a stable job, in an established and growing organisation. With potential for stability and long term progression within the further finance function, this role would be a good fit for a potential AAT studier who is looking for a role with opportunities for progression.
If you have the relevant experience or know anybody who does, please contact Cai.Jenkins@robertwalters.com or 0161 214 7479.