Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location St. Albans
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 11 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Payable Clerk – Permanent role – St Albans An exciting opportunity for a self motivated and determined Accounts Payable Clerk to work with a fantastic brand with a friendly Finance team. You will be working in a supportive environment for a well known organisation.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
• Preparing and entering supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding is captured.
• Supplier statement reconciliations and query resolution by telephone, letter, fax or email.
• Making payments to suppliers and other payments as they occur by due date.
• Maintenance of the aged creditor reports
• Maintenance of the unapproved aging report, escalating overdue items where applicable
- Have extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Have strong communication skills
- Ideally have previously used SAP
If you are keen to take the next step in your career with this Accounts Payable position then please apply or email me at email@example.com