Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Stephane Mehmet
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Supervisor has just become available at a reputable business within the tech industry based in Central London. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Supervisor are:
- Manage the sales invoices/credit notes (intra group recharges) process
- Review and challenge recharge requests to ensure only necessary items that have been agreed with the receiving business are recharged
- Review and post invoices and match to payments and reconcile the sales ledger control account
- Solve disputes on intra group accounts
- Review and chase outstanding receivables
- Manage accounts payable process from receiving invoices/staff expenses to payment, including assisting with solving issues
- Review and post invoice batches ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and reconcile the purchase ledger control account
- Performing analyses of costs processed for department managers
- Complete and prepare VAT & Intrastat returns
- Manage/maintain the Concur expenses claims system and update bank account details on JDE
- Review and post the daily download from the IT2 treasury system and any resulting journals
- Prepare daily bank reconciliations and perform weekly reconciliations between the treasury system and the general ledger and resolve issues
- Reconcile foreign currency payments and receipts to invoices and clear any resulting exchange differences
- Maintain the IT2 download templates so that the daily upload into JDE works smoothly
- Interrogate data and respond to queries
- Continually review the purchase ledger, sales ledger and treasury transactions to general ledger processes to ensure that adequate controls are in place and that process documentation is clear and kept up to date
To be successful in this role you will be required to have/be:
- Studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA or similar
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This reputable business is well recognised in the tech industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.