Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location Sutton Coldfield
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 01 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading national retail organisation, based in Sutton Coldfield, are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a growing team due to the continued success of the business.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk position will include:
- Processing invoices and credit notes, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Obtaining approval signatures for all invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing remittances.
- Inter-company invoicing.
- Processing weekly BACS payment runs and preparing cheques.
- Resolving any invoice queries with suppliers and dealing with general enquiries over the telephone, by email and post.
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Accounts Payable Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast-paced environment.
You must have strong excel experience, the use of pivot table and v-lookups is a must, confidence in using macros is a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award-winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express or interest or call 0121 281 5000