Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 17 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working with a well known logistics company. Hemel Hempstead based business have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Assistant with a salasy of up to £25,000.
Robert Walters are working with a well known logistics company. Hemel Hempstead based business have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Assistant with a salary circa £25,000 plus bonus.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and accurately process invoices on a timely basis
- Ensure integrity of GL Code and VAT accuracy
- Matching stock invoices to Purchase Orders
- Dealing with queries regarding shortages and damages
- Responsibility for approximately 45 accounts
- Liaising with Warehouse, Suppliers, and Internal Customers
- Regularly carrying out statement reconciliations
- Payment runs BACS, SEPA and CHAPS for GBP, EUR, USD
- Regularly reviewing the GRNI
- Have Accounts Payable experience with a high transaction volume company and able to cope with large quantities of invoices
- You must have experience of dealing with stock invoices
- Good understanding of double entry
- An appreciation of the importance of coding in respect of VAT
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ideally from a Retail or Manufacturing background
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a Global Leader in their field. The business have an excellent reputation for developing and retaining their employees.
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of up £25,000 plus 8% bonus. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm. Free parking, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and many other company specifics.