Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £17,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 11 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to growth within the company, this leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to hire a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will; process invoices onto a financial system, complete statement reconciliations and deal with queries.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk your responsibilities will be:
- Processing expenses
- Matching, batching and coding to goods received notes (GRNs) or purchase orders (POs)
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Processing invoices onto a financial system
- Raising payments
- Completing end to end work
You will have the following:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Purchase Ledger Clerk to naturally grow within a vibrant team. The business is known for developing employees and rewarding talented excelling individuals.
Please apply below or to ask any further questions, please contact Keifer Power on email@example.com or 0161 240 7495.