Invoice Processing Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 05 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading national building and construction organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an experienced Invoice Processing Clerk to join a growing team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Invoice Processing Clerk Position will include:
- To process supplier invoices in line with company policies and procedures
- To sort, scan/manually input, and audit invoices received, escalating internally when required
- To work with internal stakeholders to resolve issues relating to invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Query resolution
- To support the Invoice Processing Team Leader in identifying opportunities for continuous
- improvement and to implement operational plans
- To liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve issues regarding invoice processing
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced invoice processing clerk, proven at working in a high volume environment. Good IT skills will also be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.