Accounts Payable Supervisor in West London / Uxbridge area
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 28 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Accounts Payable Supervisor has just become available at an excellent business within the aviation sector based in the Uxbridge area. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression. The company are looking for an experienced individual with a proactive approach.
- Ensuring all invoices etc. are correctly invoiced by the Accounts Payable team
- Monitoring the invoice register
- Liaising with related organisations to resolve issues
- Review payments before presenting to the Financial Controller
- Monitor supplier accounts to ensure payments within the agreed timeframe
- Allocating payments to correct supplier accounts
- Negotiating terms with service providers and suppliers
- Setting KPI’s for the Accounts Payable Team
- Supporting the AP team and training new staff
- Ensure the team follow company procedures
- Supporting the Financial Controller and other Finance team members as required
- Recommending system improvements
- Preparing Ad-Hoc reports
- Investigating and supervising reconciliation of supplier accounts
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
At least 5 years experience in a similar role and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics or Business related are required. Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8796 to find out more.