Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Due to growth within the company, this leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will; process invoices onto a financial system, complete statement reconciliations and deal with queries.
- Matching, batching and coding to goods received notes (GRNs) or purchase orders (POs)
- Processing expenses
- Statement reconciliations
- Deal with queries
- Processing invoices onto a financial system
- Raising payments
- Completing end to end work
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- 12 Months’ end to end Accounts Payable experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to naturally grow within a vibrant team. The business is known for developing employees and rewarding talented, excelling individuals.
Please apply below or to ask any further questions, please contact Keifer Power on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7495