Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading national retail business, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work alongside the accounts payable department and assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant position will include:
- Processing invoices/document’s with a high level of accuracy
- Good understanding of accounting principles to ensure the correct creation of debit and credit adjustments.
- Processing all queries both internally from suppliers and externally from customers
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained
- Participating in continuous process improvement initiatives within the accounts payable area
- Providing support as required to other process areas during peak periods
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Finance Assistant with a good all round finance background and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org