Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Perry
Date posted 02 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Assistant Birmingham Central £18-20,000 per annum No car parking available
My client is looking for someone with a finance background who has previously been a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistant, who is good with financial data and has good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Credit Control duties
- Sales Ledger duties
Ability to track recipt of data and identify overdue submissions
- Build and maintain relationships with investment teams and finance team
- Query and chase data when required
- Ensuring all information is received and any outstanding items are reported and chased
- Run reports
- Processing invoices and statements
- Processing payments and preparing direct debit collections
You must be professional, proactive and be able to work on your own intiative to be sucessful for this role.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please apply.