Purchase Ledger Controller
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 22 February 2017
An exciting opportunity of Purchase Ledger Controller has just become available at a Property business based in London specialising in serviced offices. Reporting in to the Group FC this position has sole ownership for the whole accounts payable process and offers an excellent opportunity.
About the Purchase Ledger Controller role:
The Purchase Ledger Controller has overall responsibility of the purchase ledger including staff expenses and manages the purchase order process.
- Posting supplier invoices onto Sage
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- Carrying out payment runs and sending out remittances
- Making sure ledgers are accurate and kept up to date
- Maintain purchase orders awaiting supplier invoices for monthly accruals
- Reconciling company credit cards and coding expenses accurately
- Ad hoc duties including spend analysis when required for tax purposes
- Deal promptly with queries
With experience of working in a similar sole role you will have experience of supervising junior staff members and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This City of London based property firm are looking for a team player who has a professional working attitude is well organised, enthusiastic and motivated.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.