Salary £20000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 16 February 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to join a global organisation on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone with previous invoice processing experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raising and reconciling invoices in line with company regulations
- Working closely as part of a team to ensure the accurate processing of data
- Ensuring and checking that expenses are claimed correctly
- Assist in the resolution of internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some previous experience in an accounts related role
- A high level of competency on Microsoft Excel
Working alongside a team of specialists, this role provides a brilliant chance for an aspiring Finance Administrator to develop their career, with plenty of future opportunities for progression.
Please click below to apply.