Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £21000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 15 February 2017
Due to an internal promotion, a global organisation is recruiting for an ambitious Accounts Payable Clerk in Manchester to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a rapidly growing business which has seen ample commercial success in current years.
Your core responsibilities as Purchase Ledger Clerk will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of purchase ledger data
- Processing purchase invoices
- Creditor statement reconciliations
- Paying suppliers via BACS payment
- Liaise with staff/suppliers to resolve queries
- Responsible for monthly purchase ledger reconciliations
- Performance of ad-hoc duties as required
You will have:
- Previous experience dealing with the purchase ledger
- Experience with a big ERP system e.g. SAP or Oracle
- Intermediate Excel skills (V-lookups & Pivot tables)
The role will involve working as part of a vibrant accounts team and opportunities for promotion will be on offer. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a market leading organisation in the north west at an exciting time.
Please click the link below to apply.