Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Alexandra Parr
Date posted 14 February 2017
Due to an internal movement, this rapidly growing business in Warrington are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing team for an exciting opportunity.
- Timely processing of all stock & non stock invoices relating from suppliers across Europe
- Ensure all invoices are coded correctly and matched to relevant Purchase order or emailed to relevant department for approval.
- Carry out regular Supplier statement reconciliations - requesting copy invoices if required.
- Process weekly payment runs via BACS/Sepa, update accounts accordingly. Ensure that all suppliers receive a remittance detailing payment information.
- Reply promptly to any suppliers queries/disputes regarding payment
- Action all supplier queries/disputes received both by phone & email promptly. Liaise with relevant internal department/person to ensure resolution.
- Setting up of New Supplier Accounts
- Assist with monthly VAT Returns & Intrastat for European entities
- Month End close
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Previous accounts payable experience working within a busy/fast paced Finance team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to organise & Prioritise own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work with external suppliers
- IT skills – Excel, Word
This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If this is something you might be interested I'd love to here from you. Please email me with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 0161 214 7436.