Salary £18000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 03 February 2017
A unique construction company based in Manchester are currently recruiting a Finance Administrator.
Key responsibilities as a Finance Administrator:
- Coding of all invoices to the relevant nominal codes/departments
- Matching and batching high volumes of invoices with relevant purchase orders
- Supporting the full process of month end payment runs
- Communicating with Business Partners to ensure due diligence and authorisation of all queried invoices
- Reliable monitoring and full management of disputed/queried invoices via a statement tracker
- Petty cash management
- Credit card management
You will be required to have:
- Have at least 1 years previous experience in a similar role (This level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Competent IT skills mainly excel (vlookups, pivot tables essential)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable company in Manchester are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company, as a Finance Administrator, devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me on email@example.com / 0161 214 7444 or click to apply.