Salary £17000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 01 February 2017
Following substantial investment, a leading leisure industry operator is recruiting for a finance assistant to join a dynamic and close-knit team on a permanent basis. This role will require you to take sole ownership of purchase ledger and cash reconciliation duties whilst providing additional support to a qualified accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Organising and processing of weekly and monthly payment runs
- Assisting with accruals and prepayments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raise sales invoices for account customers and collect cash
- Forecast supplier payment runs
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash
You will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to take on responsibility
- Intermediate excel skills – pivot tables and v-lookups
- Be studying towards AAT qualification (or equivalent)
As a Finance Assistant this would be an excellent chance to further delevop your career in a fast paced and challenging environment. This organisation is going through an exicitng period of rapid growth, making this a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious Finance Assistant.
If this role appeals to you, please click below to apply.