Salary £18000 - £23000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 30 November 2016
A leading national building and construction company, based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an Expenses Clerk to join an expanding team due to the continued success of the business.
The role and responsibilities of the Expenses Clerk role will include:
- Accurately processing expense claims
- Dealing with employee queries around expenses and ensuring that they are resolved efficiently and professionally
- Review the duplicate expense report and investigate if the duplicate entry is a legitimate expense claim
- Preparing payment runs on a regular basis using various banking platforms
- Processing Salary deductions
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal Expenses Clerk will have proven experience in a similar role whilst good IT skills and a high attention to detail would be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org