Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £19000 - £22000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 29 November 2016
A global blue chip company is recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk in Manchester. Conveniently situated by strong transport links, the business is an industry leader and highly entrepreneurial who are looking to add to their finance team due to continued growth and success.
As an Accounts Payable clerk your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of purchase ledger data
- Responsibility for the End to End Accounts payable processes
- Creditor statement reconciliations
- Liaise with staff/suppliers to resolve queries
- Responsible for monthly purchase ledger reconciliations
You will have:
- Excellent experience within Accounts Payable
- Sound working knowledge of excel (pivots, lookups)
- SAP is essential
- Languages are highly desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a global market leading organisation who invest heavily in their employees and offer excellent internal opportunities.
If you have the relevant experience for this Accounts Payable Clerk role, please apply.