Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20000 - £240000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 28 November 2016
An international engineering company, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing team.
The role and responsibilities of the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk position will include:
- Matching & batching of a large volume of invoices for a month end deadline ensuring accuracy at all times
- Viewing & matching to Purchase Orders, following internal approval procedures
- Liaising daily on email & telephone with other departments to ensure that invoices are receipted on our internal MRI system & adhere to supplier payment terms
- Coding miscellaneous invoices without Purchase Orders according to department budgets
- Responsible for supplier payments twice monthly basis & uploading to BACS
- Processing miscellaneous, same day & international payments using internal banking system – (Barclays internet banking)
- Process Employee Expenses adhering to HMRC guidelines. These are paid twice monthly
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparation and process of miscellaneous cheque payments according to Cash forecast
- Ad Hoc duties when required
The ideal Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk will be confident and experienced in a similar role, proven at processing high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com