Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Charlie Paddock
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading Trading Exchange house is looking for an Accounts Payable & Accounts Recievable Supervisor to work in their Central London office. The role focusses on coordinating the recording and processing of incoming and outgoing invoices and ensuring it is done in a timely manner.
The role includes supervision of a small team, reviewing and applying controls, ledger management, management of expenses and revenues, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting to Head of Finance Operations.
- Supervise the accounts payable process, ensuring that all invoices are processed and paid on a timely basis
- Ensure that the purchase order process is running smoothly and all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Review all payment runs of supplier invoices via BACS/CHAPS/International payment
- Oversee the credit card process ensuring it is fully reconciled on a monthly basis
- Supplier reconciliations
- Monitor outstanding creditors ensuring all suppliers are paid on a timely manner
- Inputting/reviewing all new suppliers
- Implement key monitoring controls and dashboards KPI’s on key metrics
- Maintain accounting ledgers
- Supervise the accounts receivable process ensuring all invoicing is up to date as well as reviewing all invoices before being sent out.
- Oversee the outstanding debtors ensuring aged debts are being chased and any issues are escalated.
- Helping to resolve any ad hoc accounts payable/receivable queries
- Perform month end reconciliations for both accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Supervise & assist with preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitor accrual and other ad hoc reporting for the monthly management accounts
- Understanding of internal controls as well as company policies in regards to supplier invoices and expense approvals
Academic and Professional Qualifications Required:
- Accounting – understanding of double entry essential
- Qualified by Experience accountant with significant experience in supervising and operating in Accounts payable and Accounts receivable functions
If you have any further questions please call Charlie Paddock on 02075098333 or if you wish to apply for the role send your CV to Charlie.Paddock@robertwalters.com