Salary £18000 - £23000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 22 November 2016
A leading national Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business, based in Widnes, are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant due to continued growth within the business.
The role and responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Purchase Ledger - matching, batching and coding of invoices; query reconciliation; supplier statement reconciliation; payment processing on a weekly basis
- Sales Ledger - raising invoices & allocating payments
- Credit Control - chasing of overdue payments for multiple clients
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Journal posting
- Increasing involvement in month end process
The ideal Accounts Assistant will be confident and experienced within a similar role and have the ability to communicate with multiple departments. Experience within a similar sector would also be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org