Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 17 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity hasr arisen to join a leading international retailer, based in Watford as an Accounts Payable Manager. A great role within a fast paced, dynamic team with plenty of opportunity to influence the running of the team and implement new streamlined processes and procedures.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Build a resilient team, resistant to business change
- Central point of contact for all invoicing queries for the business
- Effective and professional resolution of supplier queries
- Manage the inputting, coding and payment of all invoices
- Provide reporting on the Accounts Payable teams KPI’s
- Prepare month end reporting
You will have experience within AP and supervising/managing a team. Retail industry experience would be highly beneficial. You will need to be a strong communicator who can build relationships at all levels. SAP experience would be advantageous.
If this is the Accounts Payable Manager role for you then apply now, or send your CV to Natasha.email@example.com