Salary £21000 - £24000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 11 November 2016
An excellent Accounts Assistant job with a fast paced organisation based in Stevenage. A reputable health business that is experiencing some significant growth is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Working within a friendly and supportive environment, this role will suit an enthusiastic, fast learner. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Finance Team to ensure an excellent service is provided to the business, including for ad hoc projects.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Assist with the management accounts including accruals and pre payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Matching purchase invoices with orders and delivery notes on weekly basis
- Prepare and submit Credit Card reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Ad hoc projects
- Be a bright and self motivated individual with good initiative and problem solving skills
- Be keen on studying towards a professional Finance qualification
- Have experience within an Accounts Assistant role
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a challenging Accounts Assistant role.
Please get in touch at Emily.email@example.com or apply to this advert for more information.