Purchase To Pay Manager
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 10 November 2016
A Public Sector Organisation based in Rochdale is currently recruiting for an Purchase To Pay Manager for a 6 month contract. Reporting directly to the to the Financial Controller and managing a team of 10, you will be an integral part of ensuring that the Purchase To Pay team is managed efficiently on a daily basis.
About the Purchase To Pay Manager role
The primary purpose of the role is to develop the purchase to pay team in the delivery of a professional, timely and customer-focused Purchase to pay service which reflects the changing needs of the business.You will be required to oversee the day to day process and payment of supplier invoice and employee expenses, ensuring effective team management, timely accounting, and compliance, procedures, service levels and process development.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensuring all invoices and expenses and accurately input
- Managing blocked invoices
- Monitoring service standards and targets withing the team and provide information on their performance
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring service level agreements and reporting on these agreements
The following skills are required to be considered for the role
- 5 years purchase to pay experience
- Purchase to pay management experience in a high volume environment
- Previous experience of working with an AP system i.e. SAP, Oracle or excel
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a possible contract extension.
This is an amazing opportunity to work foe an organisation that values their staff and offers a supportive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this Purchase To Pay Manager role or find out more, please click the link below.