Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £26000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 08 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable clerk to join a Market leading company with an excellent reputation located in Manchester. The business has enjoyed recent growth and offers a great package and career path to all employees.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that invoices contain all information required for timely and accurate entry and processing
- Full responsibility for the end to end AP function
- Ensure proper VAT accounting is being generated through incoming vendor invoices
- Assist with Monthly, quarterly and year end processes
- Assist with projects related to AP
- Comply and perform all tasks in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
You will have:
- Fluency in Italian (Spoken and written) is essential
- Excellent Knowledge across End to End Accounts Payable processes
- Knowledge of requirements for calculation and storage of original invoices for VAT purposes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable about Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and SAP
- Previous experience working in a high volume AP unit is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to use their language skills, gain experience and progress within the company structure of a global powerhouse.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.