Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £27000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 07 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a market leading retail business with a dynamic culture that has shown year on year growth. Based in Manchester, the business is well accessible to transport links and offers free parking to all employees.
As an Accounts Payable Manager, your duties will include:
- Full responsibility for the Accounts Payable function
- Manage a team of between 5-8
- Ensure all financial data is maintained and accurate
- End to end Accounts Payable (Matching, Batching and Coding)
- KPI reporting, 121's and appraisal's for Accounts Payable team
To be successful in this role as Accounts Payable Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager capacity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the end to end Accounts payable process
- Good working knowledge of Excel (pivots, lookups)
- Stock experience is essential
- SAP is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for the dynamic career minded individual to join a market leading business which is growing at a rapid pace. This role will broaden your experience and give you the opportunity to progress within the company structure.
Please click to apply.