Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary £28000 - £31000 per annum + health care, pension scheme + others
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Ashleigh Doig
Date posted 04 November 2016
An exciting position for an Accounts Payable Supervisor has become available within the fast paced finance department of an industry leading automotive company in Milton Keynes.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be supporting the Accounts Payabe function and overseeing a team of three Accounts Payable Clerks and will ensure the complete and accurate processing of all transactions on a timely basis.
The duties of the Accounts Payable Supervisor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Management and supervision of accounts payable team of 3
- Understand and support finance systems as required
- Prepare and control weekly payment proposals
- Maintain monthly reconciliations of accruals and prepayments accounts
- Deal with various VAT topics including intrastats, customs clearances
- Have an understanding of the effect of accounts payable on other areas of the finance team and wider teams
The ideal Accounts Payable supervisor will match the following criteria or equivalent:
- AAT qualified
- Good systems knowledge
- Previous SAP experience is advantageous
- Strong understanding of VAT processes
- Good excel skills
- Knowledge of accounts payable cash forecasting and/or balance sheet reconciliations would be beneficial
Apply today or contact Ashleigh Doig on email@example.com or 01908 044012 to find out more.