Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 28 October 2016
A great Accounts Clerk opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual with a background in the finance industry. You will join this fantastic innovative company based in Hemel Hempstead to focus on implementing Accounts Payable systems and processes within a small and friendly team.
Accounts Clerk responsibilities:
- Checking employee expenses and preparing weekly payment
- Controlling the processing, authorisation and posting of travel invoices
- Checking bank business card statements
- Posting Purchase Ledger invoices onto the accounting system
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash monthly and preparing journal
- Checking supplier statements
- Writing out manual cheques
- Assisting with cashbooks, controlling and posting purchase ledger invoices, banking cheques, making payments
To be successful in this application you will have a minimum of 2 years experience (intended only as a guide) within finance as an Accounts Assistant or in Accounts Payable. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. SAP experience would be advantageous.
If this is the Accounts Clerk role for you then apply now or send your updated CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org