Salary £35000 - £42000 per annum
Location West Midlands
Consultant David Hawkins
Date posted 27 October 2016
This an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to be part of a very well known, commercial business, based in Wolverhampton. You will be responsible for supporting the business accounting processes. The Financial/Reporting Accountant will have end to end financial accounting experience and will have emerged from practice.
As a Transport Planner you will be based in the Birmingham Facility and will be responsible for the production of efficient dynamic plans for the UK integrated collection service in order to deliver cost effective plans on a daily basis without affecting service.
The company itself are a continuously growing, Facilities Management business which boasts a presence on a global scale. Based in Wolverhampton, they are seeing huge organic growth and are now looking to appoint a driven and ambitious Financial Accountant to help them drive the finance function.
- Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements (including consolidations)
- Preparation of audit file for year-end stats
- VAT and other statutory returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting design and maintenance
- Mentoring/training junior member of the team
- ‘End to end’ financial accounting obtained in practice
- Experience working within a facilities management environment
- Qualified or close to being qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- SAP experience preferred (not essential)
- Strong excel skills
- Highly organised to efficiently manage workload and prioritise
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team, including coaching junior colleagues
If you are interested in this exciting Financial Accountant opportunity please contact me or click to apply.