Salary £16000 - £18000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 27 October 2016
This small bur perfectly formed Manufacturing business in Warrington are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk or Accounts Assistant to join their small team in an all-round accounting role.
Based on the manufacturing site, reporting directly to a Qualified Finance Manager, your core Accounts Assistant duties will include:
- Purchase Ledger - matching, batching and coding of invoices; query reconciliation; supplier statement reconciliation; payment processing on a weekly basis
- Sales Ledger - raising invoices & allocating payments
- Credit Control - chasing of overdue payments for multiple clients
- Bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts
- Journal posting
- Increasing involvement in month end process
You will have experience of working within a similar finance role (Accounts Assistant or Purchase Ledger) and looking to step up from a more transactional role. You will have the ability to work with multiple departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
With a good holiday package, flexible working hours and study support this is an excellent opportunity for you if you are eager to join a business in a hands on role with scope and development.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.