Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum + Flexible working hours
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 17 October 2016
A Leading Legal Organisation based near Central Manchester is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier for a 12 month maternity cover.
As a Legal Cashier, specific duties will include:
- Management of invoices and other transaction documentation
- Processing daily banking routines
- Providing timely information to other members of the accounts team and the wider firm
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Administration and management of purchase ledger transactions for both client matter and office related expenses
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years prior accounts, preferably within a legal background. You will also have excellent attention to detail and exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
In return the client offers a 12 month fixed term contract which the client would like to convert to a permanent contract. Flexible working hours and family friendly policies are also offered.
Please note that applications will only be considered from candidates who are immediately available or those who are available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Legal Cashier role or find out more, please click the link.