Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 13 October 2016
A Reputable market leading business with an excellent client base situated in Manchester city centre is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk due to its continued growth and success over the last couple of years.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk your role will include:
- Manage the End to End Accounts Payable function
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries
- Month end duties including accruals/prepayment postings, reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and production and analysis of Aged Creditor reports
- Produce reports and analysis to allow management to monitor overhead spend and manage costs
You will have:
- Excellent Accounts Payable Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Excel (pivots, lookups)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Media experience/background is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity for the candidate to broaden their AP experience within an established business.
Please click to apply.