Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary £23000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 04 October 2016
ESCADA are looking to setup a pan-European finance function and have chosen Manchester as its location. One of the number of exciting roles we are recruiting is an Accounts Payable Specialist, a pivotal role in this exciting new finance project. The role will be part of a new Accounts Payables function in the SSC, which will provide strong guidance and a service driven environment constantly looking for continuous process improvement.
As one of the world’s leading luxury womenswear brands, ESCADA stands for modern elegance, cool glamour, and sensual femininity. The brand, founded in 1978 by Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley, provides a distinct sense of refined quality, workmanship, and excellent fit and is characterised by colour, print, and the love for detail.
Today ESCADA has interpreted its brand values in a new, updated way: cool glamour, sensual femininity and modern elegance are the hallmarks of the ESCADA brand line.
ESCADA stands for fashion dressing women appropriately for every occasion. The brand offers a lifestyle concept filled with everything from must-have everyday items for business and leisure to red carpet occasions. The ESCADA woman is naturally drawn to the limelight and loves a feminine and glamorous yet fresh, modern style.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Prioritise daily work load to meet Department and Corporate goals
- Understand overall business goals and how accounting processes support these goals
- Maintenance of vendor master data, including payment terms
- Process and post invoices
- Match goods received through PO system with receiving documents and invoice totals; perform the matching process through invoice verification module in SAP
- Investigate and resolve price or quantity differences between purchase orders and related invoices
- Review and assign general ledger and cost centre accounts to FI invoices
- Process recurring documents
- Prepare and process payments, direct debit postings, process electronic bank statements
- Clear payable and other suspense accounts
- Prepare and process bank reconciliations
- Queries management
You will have:
- Very good English language skills + writing / reading skills of at least one of the following European languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP or similar ERP or accounting software are beneficial
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
- Fresh graduates welcome or 1 to 2 years experience in a similar function
- Accounting qualification or equivalent work experience
Apply below or to find out more about the Accounts Payable Specialist job at ESCADA please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters Plc on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 161 214 7400. All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters Plc.