Travel and Expense Manager
Salary £30000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible working hours
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 03 October 2016
Market leading business based just outside Manchester City Centre have created a new role for a Travel & Expenses manager to lead a small team. You will be tasked with building a small team to manage to UK expenses function whilst integrating expense from their other European business units.
Working closely with the accounts payable function and the financial controller you responsibilities will include:
- Manage relationship with the shared service centre, ensuring high standard of service delivery
- Manage queries escalated by the SSC and business
- Administer and maintain relationship with Concur (expenses software provider)
- Measure, monitor and report on performance of the team through metrics and key performance indicators
- Responsible for maintenance, application and training on T&E policy
- Responsible for maintenance, application and review of AP policies, and provision of Vendor Coding matrix and allocation guides for use by the SSC
- Manage the effective and efficient delivery of local processes not outsourced to the SSC
Key skills required will include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to work quickly in a pressured environment
- Strong team leader
- SAP experience
- Strong customer service focus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business in this newly created role. You will be give the autonomy to create your own function and build a small team around you.
Interviews are ongoing so please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407474.