Accounts Payable Specialist
Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
Location North London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 29 September 2016
A rapidly growing FMCG company just North of Central London are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join on a permanent basis. Excellent company & benefits including free products and lunches.
Reporting into the Financial Accountant, this is a hands-on role responsible for the full management of the Purchase Ledger. This position will ensure that all invoices are processed, coded and loaded for payment runs according to set deadlines. It requires excellent attention to detail and data entry skills.
Key Duties for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Coding and processing all invoices received in the business
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Compiling payment runs for approval and use of online banking system to generate payments
- Telephone and email correspondence with suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing of daily direct debits taken from bank account
- Controlling and processing the company credit card expenses
- Controlling and processing employees cash expenses
- GR/IR account reconciliation
- Verify that the Aged Accounts Payable report ageing is correct and in agreement with the General Ledger.
- Ensuring all documents are correctly filed on a daily basis
- Ad hoc report and analysis
Use of SAP is preferable, however a solid purchase ledger background is more important.
Please contact Charlie Pearson if interested on 02075098759.