Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 27 September 2016
This large manufacturing business in Wigan are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their large team in a permanent basis.
Working in a fast paced environment, in a large Accounts Payable team, your core duties will include:
- Processing all supplier invoices including, scanning, matching, batching and coding
- Process high volume invoices (over 250 a week)
- Responsible for ensuring all processing KPI's and targets are met
- Allocate all credit notes efficiently and ensure any debit balances are resolved and cleared
- To address and resolve all supplier queries in a timely manner
- Balancing of supplier statements for nominated accounts
- Work with colleagues to identify, support and implement system/process improvements
- Any other related activities/reporting as required.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable Clerk role
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent team working skills
This is an excellent opportunity for any Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for the next step in their career. Joining a large and growing business in a role that is fast paced with opportunities for learning and development, along with flexible working hours.
Please click to apply.